This blog is going on a week old, a first for me as I tended to read other people's blogs but had not started my own. Today is day of another first, I got an mp3 player. I chose the iriver H10 20GB and in less than 10 minutes I've packed it with kick ass tunes! It's soo easy. For the record I've had first hand experience loading an iPod as I did it for a friend earlier this summer before he went on vacation. Ultimately, my decision to get the iriver over any iPod came down to money and features. At $266 including shipping I have a 20Gb player that not only plays mp3s, it also has an FM tuner, voice recorder, color screen with picture support and even displays text. I'm not trashing Apple, I think they are cool company with innovative products, I just felt I'm getting more for my money with the iriver.
If there are any iriver fans browsing this blog I'd like to hear about your experience, good or bad all is welcomed.
al
1 comment:
Cool Dude,
But Apple kicks butt anytime. Have you seen the new Itunes cell phone? Apple is the most creative tech company in the world, and Steve Jobs is the catalyst of the whole system.
Post a Comment